top of page
VILLAGE OF PALMYRA
GOVERNMENT > VILLAGE of palmyra
The Palmyra Village Hall is located at:
144 East Main St
Palmyra, NY 14522
The Palmyra Village Hall, built in 1868, was designed by the renowned New York architect Horatio Nelson White. It features first floor offices, including: Village Mayor, Village Clerk, Village Police, Village Court, Town and Village Courtrooms, and a second-floor opera house (now unused).
The Village of Palmyra is governed by an elected Mayor and Board of Trustees.
bottom of page