VILLAGE OF PALMYRA
Palmyra NY Home / Government / Village of Palmyra
The Palmyra Village Hall is located at:
The Palmyra Village Hall, built in 1868, was designed by the renowned New York architect Horatio Nelson White. It features first floor offices, including: Village Mayor, Village Clerk, Village Police, Village Court, Town and Village Courtrooms, and a second-floor opera house (now unused).
The Village of Palmyra is governed by an elected Mayor and Board of Trustees.
Recently adopted by the Board of Trustees:
Village of Palmyra
144 East Main Street
Palmyra, New York 14522
©2014 Town &
Village of Palmyra, NY. All rights reserved.
Contact the Webmaster with questions about this site.